5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShorthorn Barn, Home Farm Barns, Sloley Road, Sloley, NR12
- **STAMP DUTY PAID**
- PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED
- Five bedrooms
- Three en-suite bathrooms
- Family bathroom
- Open plan living area
- Extensive front and rear gardens
- Double carport and parking
- Completion due end March 2018
- EPC Rating = C
**STAMP DUTY PAID** PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED**
A beautiful semi-detached recently renovated thatched barn conversion with double carport.
The village of Sloley is a small village located approximately 12 miles North-East of Norwich City Centre. A mixture of amenities are well positioned; such as Waitrose being located only approximately 10 minutes’ drive away in North Walsham. Wroxham broads is also close by, roughly 15 minutes away. North Norfolk boasts some of the most charming countryside and natural habitats, its coastline has been designated an area of outstanding natural beauty. A prime example is Waxham beach; which is just over 25 minutes drive away and a popular location for dog walkers. Shorthorn Barn is also only 5 minutes away from Worstead train station, which is a 25 minute journey into Norwich City Centre. There you can connect to major routes and be in the capital London in under 2 hours."
Local primary schools can be found in Sloley, Worstead and Tunstead and high schools in Hoveton, North Walsham and Stalham.
There are connecting trains from Norwich to Sheringham stopping at local stations at Wroxham and North Walsham.
SHORTHORN BARN (Plot 2) – A five bedroom two storey property of approximately 3,763 sq ft.
The property is being sold with an architects certificate warranty and completion is due end of March 2018.
With just over 3,700 square feet of living accommodation, Shorthorn Barn is a newly converted semi-detached barn with a restored thatched roof. The property has been renovated to the highest of standard, including an impressive feature oak staircase and floor to roof windows maximising views over neighbouring fields. The ground floor can be tailored to the new occupiers needs, currently this space includes an open plan kitchen – living area, three bedrooms; which can be utilized as home office, gym or games rooms. One bedroom is with en-suite and while the other two share a good size family bathroom. On the first floor two further bedrooms are situated, both with en-suites and an open plan living area; which boasts countryside views and has numerous uses. Externally there is a double carport and delightful front & rear gardens.
The high quality specification includes:
• Individually designed kitchen
• Integrated dishwasher & fridge freezer
• Granite work tops
• Cooker, ceramic hob and extractor hood
• Designer sink and taps
• Ceramic floor tiles
Bathrooms and en-suites
• White bathroom suites
• Heated towel rails
• Electric under floor heating in bathrooms
• Semi frameless shower enclosures
• Ceramic floor tiles
Heating, lighting and electrical
• Air source heat pump supplying under floor heating to ground floor and radiators to upper floors
• Wi-Fi and CAT5 wiring
• TV and Sky access points to living room and master bedroom
• TV points in all bedrooms
• Wall lights and recess lighting
• Burglar alarm
• Council of mortgage lender approved structural warranty
• Timber doubled glazed windows
• Contemporary ironmongery throughout
• Engineered oak flooring to entrance hall, living and dining area
• Oak staircase with spindles
• Private garden with patio and turf to rear garden
• Gravel driveways
• Outside tap
• Brick piers and scallop fencing to front and shrub borders to rear
• Double carport
North Norfolk District Council: 01263 513811
The Property is a Long Leasehold (299 year lease). The freehold is owned by The Gorton Trust.
Strictly by appointment with Savills. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
Square Footage: 3,763 sq ft
From Norwich, proceed out onto the B1150 road to North Walsham passing through the village of Coltishall. After approximately 10 miles turn right opposite North Walsham Rugby Club as signposted Sloley and Home Farm Barns can be found after a short distance on the left hand side as indicated by the 'for sale' board.
Norwich city centre: 12.3 miles
Norwich train station: 12.2 miles
Norwich International Airport: 9.4 miles
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64291687.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NRD170225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.