3 bedroom detached house for saleGarmondsway, Ferryhill
Offers in Excess of
- Extensive detached family home sympathetically converted from a former public house
- En-suite facilities to all three first floor bedrooms
- Flexible ground floor living space with up to six reception rooms
- Original bar still in situe with adjoining games room
- Sizeable plot with enclosed gardens and ample parking
- Convenient location ideal for access to trunk roads
- Central heating throughout
- UPVC double glazing
- A truly "one off" property well worthy of an internal inspection
The property has been comprehensively renovated throughout yet retains a number of interesting original features including exposed beamed ceilings and the original bar with adjoining games room. The ground floor offers up to six reception rooms and offers very versatile living accommodation. The master bedroom has a dressing room with en-suite bathroom/WC whilst the two further first floor bedrooms also have en-suite facilities.
"The Coach House" is a lovely conversion from a former public house set in it's own grounds and offering extensive living accommodation, (approximately 6,300 sq ft), throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64295203.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27669949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Aycliffe . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.