3 bedroom terraced house for saleAndrew Street, Middleton, Manchester, M24
- VERY SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- VERY CONVENIENTLY LOCATED
- TRADITIONAL TERRACED PROPERTY
- CLOSE TO MIDDLETON TOWN CENTRE
Spacious three bedroom traditional terraced property very conveniently located to access to Middleton Town Centre and the M60 motorway network. Ideal for the growing family or first time buyers, internal inspection is a must! Telephone lines open until 8.30pm weekdays and 10am until 4pm weekends - please call or email to arrange a viewing.
Ryder & Dutton are delighted to introduce this traditional style three bedroom terraced house is situated in a popular and convenient location and offers good-sized accommodation, ideal for the young family.
Early inspection comes highly recommended and will reveal spacious accommodation briefly comprising; entrance hallway, lounge, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor. With the three good sized bedrooms all benefitting from fitted wardrobes and family bathroom being found off the landing to the first floor. Additionally, on the ground floor there is access to the cellar which benefits from being powered.
Externally, there is a easily manageable enclosed rear yard.
Andrew Street runs between Butterworth Street and Glen Grove just off Grimshaw Lane (B6189) in the Middleton Junction area. The property is situated close to the Chadderton border and is ideally placed for access to Manchester, Middleton and Oldham centres, whilst the North West motorway network is just a short drive away.
From Grimshaw Lane (B6189) turn onto Glen Grove. Andrew Street will be on your right.
All mains services are available
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64304427.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MID190124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Middleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.