3 bedroom terraced house for saleWhitehouse Lane, Sheffield
Sold by Us
- GUIDE PRICE: £165,000 - £175,000
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Lounge With Wood Burning Stove
- Kitchen Diner With Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms, One Single
- Bathroom With Three Piece White Suite
- Landscaped Garden With Lawn
- Superb Location, First Time Buyer Opportunity
- uPVC DG, Gas Central Heating, Cellar Storage
- Energy Rating - F
GUIDE PRICE: £165,000 - £175,000
This superbly presented three bedroom mid terrace house is situated in the sought after suburb of Walkley. Offering 822 sq. ft. of well appointed accommodation across three levels, the property includes a lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms (including a generous attic double with storage) and bathroom. Likely to be of interest to first time buyers, young families and/or investor landlords alike, the property is well placed for local amenities, schools and transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64306216.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795013396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Millhouses, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.