3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodlea Grove , Yeadon, Leeds, LS19 7YT
- PLANNING PERMISSION FOR A LARGE SIDE AND REAR EXTENSION
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- FAR REACHING VIEWS TO REAR
- CLOSE TO WOODLAND WALKS
- CLOSE TO HIGHLY REGARDED SCHOOLS
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER HOME
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- GAS HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- EPC RATING = TBC
With planning passed for a side and rear extension this beautifully presented property with far reaching views to the rear is sure to appeal to a younger family who may with to add further space as the family grows. Furthermore, the property benefits from a south facing garden and close proximity to woodland walks and highly regarded local schools.
Accommodation briefly consists of an entrance hallway, a spacious lounge and dining kitchen with patio door leading out to the rear garden. To the first floor are the three bedrooms and modern house bathroom.
Externally there is a small lawned garden to the front with a driveway to the side allowing for off-street parking. Further parking is available in the detached single garage. The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with fenced boundaries and at the time of coming to the market was bathed in sunshine.
More details of the planning application can be found via this link:- https://publicaccess.leeds.gov.uk/online-applications/files/A32E822FBC764B3C2C73DE52D6584649/pdf/17_05848_FU-REV_._EXISTING_AND_PROPOSED_FLOOR_PLANS_AND_ELEVATIONS-2114226.pdf
For more details, or to arrange a viewing, please call Hunters on 0113 202 9923.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64307296.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEASP203155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Yeadon, Guiseley and Surrounding Areas. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.