3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLace Gardens, Ruddington
- Brand New Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Generous Plot
- Parking & Garden
- High Specification
- Award Winning Developer
** MOVE IN BEFORE CHRISTMAS 2018** (Plot 4) Thomas James are delighted to be working with award winning Dwell Developments Limited, and offering to the market this exclusive development of superb brand new homes.
Lace Gardens is situated within easy reach of the heart of Ruddington. This highly regarded South Nottinghamshire village boasts a wealth of excellent facilities including shops, schools, a doctors surgery, restaurants, public houses, a golf club and country park. Local transport links and main road routes provide access to Nottingham City Centre, the M1, Queens Medical Centre, East Midland Parkway Rail Station and East Midland Airport.
The thoughtfully designed, quiet cul-de-sac development includes 3 and 4 bedroom detached houses, along with 3 and 4 bedroom semi detached houses and town houses. These homes will be occupy generous plots and be finished to the very highest specification, with gardens and car parking.
Approximate rear garden size – 7m x 9m
Completion is due by Christmas 2018.
Specification - • Fitted kitchen with choice of doors
• Choice of work tops and splash backs
• Choice of kitchen sink and taps
• High level stainless steel oven
• Ceramic electric hob with stainless steel extractor hood
• Integrated full height fridge/freezer
• Fully tiled kitchen floor
• Large Utility Room
• Chrome taps and fittings in Bathrooms, En-suites and cloakrooms
• Contemporary white sanitary ware
• Fully tiled bathroom floors and oversize showers
• High spec UPVC window frames and doors with multi¬point locking systems
• Solid high security front door with chrome lever locks
• Superior quality low maintenance K Render finish that is coloured throughout for durability
• Stylish colour co-ordinated mortar, soffits, fascias and barge boards
• Contemporary internal doors with chrome handles and hinges
• Fully fitted carpet in living and bedrooms with ribbed shoe clean matting by entrance
• Fully programmable multipoint gas central heating and high efficiency condensing boiler
• High specification cavity wall insulation and 300mm loft insulation
• Energy efficient lighting
• Mains operated smoke detectors and houses are wired for alarm
• Security lighting
• Landscaped front garden including shrubs and plants with timber fencing to rear garden
• 10 year building warranty and 2 year Dwell developments warranty from date of legal completion
A range of optional extras are available to personalise your home subject to stage of Construction. Standard specifications correct at time of print but are subject to change without notice. Please contact sales executive for further information.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy.
No person in this firm’s employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27671843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas James Estate Agents , Ruddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.