5 bedroom link detached house for saleGreat Cambourne, CAMBRIDGE
Malcolms Professional estate agents present this superbly extended 3 storey family home. Features 9m luxury kitchen with vaulted ceiling, 5 bedrooms, 2 ensuites and quality refitted bathroom, 2 further reception rooms and utility. Double garage.
Property ref: 121_925_4579761
Radiator, tiled floor, recessed low-voltage spotlights, stairs to first floor, door to:
Recently refitted with two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and close coupled WC, radiator, tiled floor.
5.90m (19'4") x 3.48m (11'5")
Window to front, oak flooring, coving to ceiling, TV point, bi-folding door to open plan kitchen dining room.
3.12m (10'3") x 2.83m (9'4")
Window to front, radiator, oak flooring, coving to ceiling.
9.10m (29'10") x 6.42m (21'1")
Newly extended and refitted with high vaulted ceiling incorporating 4 triple glazed velux windows with inset LED lighting. The range of mid gloss base and eye level units have soft close doors and drawers, quartz worktops over, inset double sink with mixer tap and boiling water tap, large island unit, range of integrated appliances with 4 AEG ovens, induction hob with extraction unit above, integrated fridge and freezer, wine cooler, window to rear, bi-folding doors leading to the rear garden. Underfloor heating.
4.88m (16') x 1.64m (5'5")
Newly fitted with a range of base units, stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine, door to rear garden. Space for tumble drier. Velux window.
3.35m (11') x 3.13m (10'3")
Window to front, radiator.
3.62m (11'11") x 3.44m (11'3")
Window to front, radiator, range of built in wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, window to rear, radiator.
3.67m (12'1") x 3.22m (10'7")
Window to front, radiator, range of built in wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving
Ensuite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, window to rear, radiator.
Window to front, radiator.
Velux window to rear
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce photographic and proof of address identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prosp...
5.92m (19'5") x 3.44m (11'3")
Windows to side and rear, window to front, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
5.92m (19'5") x 3.23m (10'7")
Window to rear, window to side, window to front, two radiators.
Refitted to a very high standard comprising free standing bath, shower screen, wash hand basin and close coupled wc. Tiled floor (designed as a wet room), heated towel rail, window to front. Underfloor heating
There is a double garage at the rear.
The garden has 2 tier levels with steps and screening. Laid to decking and astro turf. There is a brick built workshop to the side.
(EPC) EEC next to EIR
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64314574.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4579761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Malcolms, Great Cambourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.