3 bedroom detached house for saleQuincy Way, Marston Grange, Stafford
- Stunning Three Bedroom Detached
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Beautiful Bathroom, En-suite & Guest WC
- Kitchen, Lounge & Dining Room
- Double Width Drive, Garage & Landscaped Garden
- Convenient & Desirable Location
It won't take Quincy M.E to work out that this property is a stunner...in fact it won't take any detective to realize that this superbly presented home will soon be snapped up! Located on a popular modern estate with superb access to the M6, this property offers good sized room proportions and a landscaped plot. Comprising an entrance hall with large WC off, living room opening to the rear garden, separate dining room, beautiful contemporary kitchen and garage all to the ground floor. Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms with the master having built in wardrobes and an en-suite. There is also a family bathroom, whilst outside is a double width driveway to the front and that landscaped garden to the rear where there is a lawned garden with two separate patio areas. This property really is a beautiful home so book an internal inspection today!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64315366.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8596425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.