4 bedroom flat for sale88, East High Street, Forfar, DD82ET
- *** DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL*** Extensive Traditional Four Bedroom First and Attic Floor Maisonette Flat Located in the Centre of Forfar. Planning Permission for conversion into Guest House.
- ***225a, East High Street, Forfar, Angus DD8 2HL Previously Sold for £185,000, 55, East High Street, Forfar, Angus DD8 2EP sold for £180,000 in October 2015, 179, East High Street, Forfar, Angus DD8 2
- ***Excellent Investment Opportunity with Great Capital Growth*** Ideal Buy to Let Investment. Rental Potential £550-625pcm in current condition.
- Property Benefits From: Double Glazing, Attic Space, Secure Door Entry and Back Garden. EPC Rating-E. Planning Ref : 15/00573/FULL
- The town of Forfar is located just off the main A90 Perth to Aberdeen road providing excellent location for those wishing to travel south to Dundee and north to Aberdeen
*** DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL*** Extensive Traditional Four Bedroom First and Attic Floor Maisonette Flat Located in the Centre of Forfar. Planning Permission for conversion into Guest House. The Property Comprises: Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom with WC, Living Room, Breakfasting Kitchen, Four Bedrooms, Utility Area and Bathroom. The Property also Benefits From: Double Glazing, Secure Door Entry and a Back Garden. EPC Rating-E. Planning Ref : 15/00573/FULL The property has planning permission for the conversion into a 7 en-suite bedroom guest house. This would be an excellent investment opportunity. Plans are available from our Edinburgh sales offices. Please contact 0131 225 2299 in order to request them. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3115692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.