3 bedroom detached house for saleKingsmede, Moorends, Doncaster
- Modern Detached Family Home
- Great Living Accommodation
- Re Fitted En-Suite
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- PVCu Double Glazing; Gas Central Heating
- Double drive & Garage
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
A modern three bedroom detached family home comprising; entrance hall with ground floor WC, lounge, kitchen with appliances and separate utility. Gas central heating, double glazing, double drive & garage, gardens to three sides. VIEWING IS A MUST!
This well presented detached family home is ideal for the growing family. Of modern decor throughout, this property offers great living accommodation with a spacious lounge and modern kitchen. Re fitted En-suite and contemporary family bathroom, with three good sized bedrooms. Gardens to three sides, double drive and detached garage. A VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
PVCu entrance door with double glazed panel, front double glazed window, radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Side double glazed window, radiator, electric consumer unit. Corner wash hand basin and low level flush WC.
Lounge 13' 9" x 10' 10" plus bay ( 4.19m x 3.30m plus bay )
Fitted with a front double glazed bay window, telephone and tv points, radiator and feature fire place with gas fire.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.02m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.07m x 3.02m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window the fitted kitchen comprises; maple finished wall and base units with marble effect work surfaces with stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood above. Tiled splashbacks and radiator.
Utility Room 7' 6" x 6' 9" ( 2.29m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the side, door to the side and an understairs cupboard. Work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and gas combi boiler.
Loft access and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.33m )
(plus access to en-suite with cupboard over stairwell) Front double glazed window, radiator, telephone and tv points.
Front double glazed window, two vanity wash hand basins, walk in shower with glass screen, W.C, towel radiator, extractor fan and fully tiled.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 9" max dimensions ( 3.48m x 3.28m max dimensions )
Rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 7' 11" ( 3.18m x 2.41m )
Rear double glazed window and radiator.
Side facing double glazed window and radiator the bathroom comprises; panelled bath, wash hand basin, W.C and extractor fan.
Block paved drive and car standing to the front. Panelled fencing to lawned front and side garden. Double wrought iron gates to the side.
Lawned with panelled fencing and block paved patio.
Detached Brick Garage
Power and light supply and up and over door.
Council Tax Band C
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64327937.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.