1 bedroom terraced house for saleElm Road, March
- GUIDE PRICE: £70,000
- Mid Terraced One Bedroom House
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Utility Room
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
**GUIDE PRICE: £70,000 ** TO BE SOLD BY AUCTION - THURS 11TH OCTOBER AT BARNHAM BROOM GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB, NORWICH ** INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! - Mid Terrace Cottage - One Bedroom - Utility Room - Ground Floor Cloakroom.
This mid terraced house is situated in the north side of March, convenient to the Town Centre and British Rail Station. The property benefits from electric heating, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, ground floor cloakroom & utility room.
Lounge 12' 4" max x 12' 4" max ( 3.76m max x 3.76m max )
Window to front. Feature fireplace with brick hearth, wood mantel and surround. Textured and coved ceiling. TV point.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.51m )
Window to rear. Textured ceiling. Storage cupboard. Stairs leading off. Door to rear courtyard.
Stairs To First Floor
Window to front. Integral wardrobe. Textured ceiling. Panel heater.
Window to rear. Textured ceiling. Low level wc. Panel bath with shower above. Pedestal wash hand basin.
To the rear of the property there is a small covered courtyard area leading to the utility room.
Utility Room 12' 3" x 11' 11" ( 3.73m x 3.63m )
Window to front. Single drainer sink. Separate cloak with level wc.
Conditions Of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 11.30 am. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers before the sale that the property is neither sold or withdrawn.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits.
The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £708.33 (plus VAT) = £850.00 payable on the fall of the hammer.
Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective. A catalogue, which also contains the Order of Sale, may be obtained from William H Brown web site www.williamhbrownauctions-norwich.co.uk
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64337590.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call William H. Brown, March on 01354 654545.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.