3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRectory Road, Rowhedge, Colchester
Offers in Excess of
- Good Sized Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Situated In An Elevated Position, In A Popular Waterside Village
- Walking Distance To A Local Primary School, Shops & Amenities
- Short Drive Or Bus Journey To The Town Centre
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- Attractive Rear Garden
Pleasantly situated in an elevated position, in the popular and picturesque waterside village of Rowhedge, is this three bedroom semi detached property, featuring good sized accommodation throughout. The property's location provides short walking distance to the village primary school, a doctors surgery, various local shops, pubs and restaurants, as well as being a 3 mile drive or bus journey to Colchester's historic town centre. Internally the ground floor accommodation comprises of a lounge, kitchen, conservatory and family bathroom, with the first floor benefiting from three good sized bedrooms and an en-suite cloakroom to the master. The property is further enhanced by having a garage and off street parking, in addition to an attractive rear garden. With properties in this location highly sought after, Palmer and Partners would strongly advise an early internal viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC: E
Door To Entrance Hallway
Stairs rising to the first floor landing and doors to:
Lounge 4.62m (15'2") x 3.61m (11'10")
Double glazed windows to front x3, double radiator and a feature fireplace.
Kitchen 3.61m (11'10") x 2.44m (8'0")
Wooden laminated work surface with cupboards and drawers under, integrated electric oven, four ring gas hob set into surface with an extractor over and a range of eye level cupboards, additional wooden laminated work surface with cupboards under, space for a dishwasher and washing machine, one and a half sink and drainer set into surface, further eye level cupboards and access to the conservatory.
Conservatory 5.16m (16'11") x 3.10m (10'2")
Double radiator, double glazed door to side, bi-folding doors to rear giving access to the garden and a door to the family bathroom.
Ground Floor Family Bathroom
Panel enclosed bath with a shower over, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a double glazed obscure window to side.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 4.67m (15'4") x 2.84m (9'4")
Double glazed window, double radiator, feature fireplace and a door to the en-suite cloakroom.
Low level WC and a wall mounted hand wash basin.
Bedroom Two 3.25m (10'8") x 2.90m (9'6")
Double glazed window, double radiator and a feature fireplace.
Bedroom Three 2.69m (8'10") Reducing To 7'3 x 2.26m (7'5")
Double glazed window, double radiator and an airing cupboard.
The property benefits from having off street parking to the front, in turn leading to the garage with an up and over door, as well as power and lighting connected. There is side access through to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn. It is fully enclosed by wooden panel fencing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAL1PAL009119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Palmer & Partners, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.