5 bedroom detached house for saleHadley Highstone, Hadley Green, Hertfordshire
Offers in Excess of
- Sole Agents
- Grounds in excess of one acre (extra land can be purchased if required)
- Circa 1860
- Countryside Views
- Private Secluded Location
Stunning Character Home - Must Be Seen
* BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED
* GROUNDS IN EXCESS OF AN ACRE
* 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
* 5 BEDROOMS
* 3 BATHROOMS (2 EN SUITE)
* KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
* STABLE BLOCK WITH PLANNING PERMISSION TO BE CONVERTED TO A 1 BEDROOM, 2 RECEPTION ROOMS, KITCHEN ETC., ANNEX IF REQUIRED
* COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS WITH UNINTERUPTED PANORAMIC VIEWS OVER COUNTRYSIDE OVERLOOKING HADLEY WOOD AND OVER 20 MILES BEYOND TO EPPING FOREST
* PRIVATE SECLUDED LOCATION
* TRIPLE GARAGE WITH PLANNING PERMISSION FOR A SMALL PRIVATE DWELLING IF REQUIRED
* 2 FURTHER GARAGES
LOCATION:- Hadley Highstone is conveniently located for the shops and amenities of High Barnet. London is easily accessible via First Capital Connects over ground rail link at Hadley Wood station or the Northern Line at High Barnet. There are several highly regarded schools in the area including Dame Alice Owens, QE Boys, St Marthas, Stormont and Lochinver House.
DESCRIPTION:- Offered for sale for only the third time in 150 years, a beautifully presented and meticulously detailed character home set in private landscaped gardens. Approached via a discreet sweeping gated driveway, Warwick House is a unique home set in the heart of the Hadley Highstone Conservation Area, close to Hadley Green, yet offering fabulous countryside views from its secluded position with entryphone gated system with electric gates. The custom built kitchen features a large dining area and Aga cooker and the bathroom upstairs have recently been upgraded to a high standard. Custom built John Ladbury furniture is also features. Extensive terracing open onto the beautifully landscaped gardens with outside lighting and floodlit garden areas. There is an option to rent the field behind if required.
ACCOMMODATION:- Reception hallway, drawing room, family room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, 2 guest cloakrooms. First floor; Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, dressing area, bedrooms 3, 4 and 5, family bathroom. Exterior; Landscaped gardens with countryside views, detached triple garage and 2 further garages.
For more houses for sale in Hadley Wood please call our Hadley Wood team 0208 440 9797 .
Reception Hall -
Drawing Room - 20'6 x 14'8 (6.25m x 4.47m) -
Family Room - 13'6 x 12'10 (4.11m x 3.91m) -
Kitchen/Dining Room - 26'2 x 16'8 (7.98m x 5.08m) -
Utility Room -
2 Guest Cloakrooms -
First Floor:- -
Master Bedroom With Dressing Area - 23' x 16'4 (7.01m x 4.98m) -
En Suite Bathroom -
Bedroom 2 - 14'6 x 9'1 (4.42m x 2.77m) -
Bedroom 3 - 11'7 x 9'2 (3.53m x 2.79m) -
Bedroom 4 - 13'5 x 9'2 (4.09m x 2.79m) -
Family Bathroom -
Second Floor:- -
Bedroom 5 - 16'8 x 10'3 (5.08m x 3.12m) -
En Suite Bathroom -
Landscaped Gardens -
Detached Triple Garage -
2 Further Garages -
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so, cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the leasehold/freehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. Also, photographs are for illustration only and may depict items which are not for sale or included in the sale of the property, All sizes are approximate. All dimensions include wardrobe spaces where applicable.
Floor plans should be used as a general outline for guidance only and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or contract. Any intending purchaser or lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquires and full survey as to the correctness of each statement. Any areas, measurements or distances quoted are approximate and should not be used to value a property or be the basis of any sale or let. Floor Plans only for illustration purposes only – not to scale
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64340773.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26408693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Statons, Hadley Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.