3 bedroom terraced house for saleWalkley Street, Walkley, S6 3RF - No Chain Involved - Early Completion Available
- Well presented throughout
- NO CHAIN
- Close to highly regarded local stores
- Highly sought after residential district
- Attractive rear garden
- Workshop space in the basement
- Viewing absolutely essential
- Click the brochure link for further details
Attractively decorated and appointed throughout, this home is ideal to move into immediately; there is a modern kitchen and bathroom, gas central heating and upvc double glazing. The property has been refurbished throughout with accommodation briefly comprising of: Lounge, inner lobby, dining kitchen and a cellar used as a workshop. First floor landing, two bedrooms and a family bathroom/w.c. Attic landing and bedroom three. Outside is a forecourt to the front and a pretty garden to the rear.Located in this popular residential district of Walkley enjoying all the amenities on South Road including local shopping convenience stores, a highly regarded local farm shop and Artisan bakery as well as an Asda supermarket. Within easy reach are the extensive shopping facilities at Crookes with Sainsbury’s and the Co-op supermarkets, the Hospitals and universities close to hand reached by the 95 and 52 buses.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64351144.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8543713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morfitt Smith Ltd , Crookes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.