2 bedroom lodge for saleBridge Road, Potter Heigham
Withdrawn from Market
- Vaulted ceiling to lounge, kitchen and diner
- Exterior french doors
- Popular Norfolk broads site
- Energy efficient A Rated boiler
- Walk in wardrobe
- Five burner gas hob, built under oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Walking distance to facilities and river
- Viewings advised
"A welcoming lodge with fresh colour schemes and plenty of space" Enter the Buckland Lodge and you'll appreciate the really spacious hallway, which features a large cloakroom cupboard, handy for storing coats and household appliances. But the open-plan living layout of the Buckland Lodge is where you'll find it makes a real statement, the vaulted roof means high ceilings and extra windows. You will also find two double bedrooms in the standard Buckland Lodge. Both have a really relaxed ambience. The prize for wow-factor looks goes to the master bedroom though, thanks to its big walk-in wardrobe and en-suite, which has a shower pod. There's a family bathroom, too, which has a full-sized bath and a lovely tranquil feel.throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8611667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trett Phillips, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.