3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTennyson Road, Great Yarmouth
- Spacious chain free semi detached house
- 3 Separate bedrooms, c/h & double glazed
- Off road parking, front & rear gardens
- Recently renovated
- Close to amenities and seafront
- Viewing recommended
A RECENTLY RENOVATED 3 bedroom SEMI DETACHED HOUSE on a good sized plot with parking to the side and potential to extend subject to PP. The property is situated in this POPULAR & CONVENIENT LOCATION close to LOCAL AMENITIES & within walking distance to the SEAFRONT. OFFERED CHAIN FREE.
GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£170,000. A RECENTLY RENOVATED 3 bedroom SEMI DETACHED HOUSE on a good sized plot with parking to the side and potential to extend subject to planning permission situated in this POPULAR & CONVENIENT LOCATION close to LOCAL AMENITIES and within walking distance to the SEAFRONT & TRANSPORT LINKS.
UPVC double glazed entrance door, stairs to first floor, door into
Living Room 14' 8" x 11' 11" ( 4.47m x 3.63m )
UPVC double glazed window, wall mounted electric feature fire, radiator, TV point, door into
Kitchen / Dining Room 16' 3" max x 9' 10" ( 4.95m max x 3.00m )
Newly fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, built in oven and induction hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, wine rack, radiator, built in cupboard, UPVC double glazed window to the rear and door to the side.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window, loft access, radiator, doors to
Bedroom 1 13' x 9' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed window, picture rail, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 9' ( 3.53m x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 7' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.36m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Hand wash basin, low level WC, panelled bath with a wall mounted shower, extractor fan, frosted double glazed window, radiator, tiled walls.
Front & Side Garden
To the front of the property is a driveway and front lawn with path to the front door, retaining brick wall, off road parking and gate to the side. The rear garden is enclosed and is low maintenance with a decked area.
Low maintenance enclosed garden with decking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64354615.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY104379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.