5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCromwell Road, London
- Double Fronted Family Home
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite And Walk-in Wardrobe
- Highly Sought After Location
- Separate Utility Room
- Close To Transport
- Rarely Available
- Modern Kitchen
- EPC Rating D
A STUNNING, five bedroom, SEMI-DETACHED DOUBLE FRONTED VICTORIAN FAMILY HOME in excellent condition throughout offering OVER 2000 SQ. FT. of living space. Set over three floors with three reception rooms, separate utility room, a modern kitchen with large dining area and bifolding doors opening onto a good size lawned garden. On the first floor there are three large double bedrooms, a further single bedroom and family bathroom, whilst the master bedroom is on the top floor and benefits from WALK-IN WARDROBE and newly fitted en-suite shower room. Situated in a HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL ROAD within easy reach of both Thameslink and Mainline/Underground stations. As properties of this style are in high demand an early viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64356946.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27679401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellisons, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.