3 bedroom house for saleWestbrooke Road, Welling
- CHAIN FREE PURCHASE - NO FORWARD CHAIN
- 1930 ` s BUILT STEPHENS STYLE HOUSE.
- 3 BED SEMI DETACHED - WAS ORIGINALLY A 4 BEDROOM.
- APPROXIMATE 70 FOOT REAR GARDEN.
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
- POTENTIAL FOR OFF STREET PARKING TO THE FRONT
- CLOSE TO SHOPS, SCHOOLS & BUS STOPS
- CLOSE TO 2 TRAIN STATIONS - WELLING & BEXLEYHEATH
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THE DANSON PARK
- CALL US TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING.
Guide Price of £370 - £380,000.
Able Estates are pleased to offer to the market this 1930 `s Stephens Style 3 Bed Semi - detached house that is offered with the benefit of No Forward Chain.
Step inside to find accommodation comprising of Entrance Hall, Bathroom, Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen. Moving upstairs you will find 3 Bedrooms - 2 Double & 1 Single plus a Good Size Shower Room. NB This property was originally a 4 Bedroom but has been converted into a 3 bedroom to suit the current seller hence the extra shower room which was a Bedroom. If required the property can easily be made back to a 4 Bedroom House.
Although the property does need some updating it does benefit from Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, an approximate 70 foot Rear Garden plus there is also the potential for Off Street Parking to the front.
This Ideal Family house is also conveniently located for all local amenities including Shops, Schools, Bus Routes, 2 Train Stations – Welling ( zone 4 ) and Bexleyheath ( zone 5 ) plus the Picturesque Danson Park is within easy walking distance.
If you have any questions or would like to book a viewing then please feel free to call us and we will be happy to help.
Lounge - 12'8" (3.86m) x 12'8" (3.86m)
Measured to furthest points.
Dining Room - 11'8" (3.56m) x 11'8" (3.56m)
Kitchen - 9'0" (2.74m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
Bedroom 1 - 12'8" (3.86m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Bedroom 2 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Bedroom 3 - 7'0" (2.13m) x 6'3" (1.91m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Able Estates, North Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.