3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFront Street, Winston
- Stunning large rear garden
- Beautiful Grade II listed building
- Garden room, store/workshop
- Beautiful views to the rear
The property is a three bedroom character cottage, located at the end of a terrace of three cottages, with gated side access. Internally it has an abundance of character and early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment. The property has an entrance vestibule leading through into the entrance hallway, having access to the open-plan kitchen/dining room and a further separate reception room along with a stairwell leading to an extremely useful utility/WC. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms with ample storage space, and a beautifully refurbished bathroom with separate walk in shower cubicle. Externally to the front, there is a low maintenance front forecourt with access to the side and rear of the property. To the rear, the property has a pleasant patio area leading to the stone-built store/workshop along with a unique glazed garden room. The rear garden is quite simply a unique proposition having a large lawned area leading down towards the vegetable plots, with further lawned areas beyond and steps leading down into even more lawned areas beyond that. The views from this lower lawned area are even more impressive than the already beautiful views from the property. The property is heated by oil fired central heating system. There is also a Stanley cooker in the kitchen which provides heating and hot water. (Please note there is a right of access for the adjacent property over the rear patio area)
A stunningly presented Grade II listed family property located within an extremely popular village location, having outstanding views over the adjoining countryside beyond and a fabulous large rear garden.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Oil central heating, mains electric, water and drainage.
Local Authority: Durham County Council (Tax Banding E)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27680009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Darlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.