4 bedroom detached house for saleSouthway, Guiseley, Leeds, LS20 8JQ
- SUBSTANTIAL FAMILY HOME
- LOCATED AT THE TOP OF TRANMERE
- COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- REAR GARDEN WITH SOUTHERLY
- OVER THREE FLOORS
- INTEGRATED DOUBLE GARAGE
- CLOSE TO TRANMERE PARK PRIMARY SCHOOLS
- SUPERBLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- SCOPE FOR FURTHER EXTENSION - SUBJECT TO CONSENT
- EPC RATING = TBC
Spacious, substantial and superbly presented this exceptional family home which is located at the top of Tranmere Park benefits from lovely views and a south facing garden. With accommodation over three floors and the property is sure to appeal to a larger family and sitting on a generous plot offers further potential to extend- subject to planning consent.
Accommodation briefly consists of an entrance hall with solid wood entrance door, cloakroom, main hallway with oak flooring, dining room, a spacious living room, sitting room / extension with french doors out to the rear garden, a large office / playroom, dining kitchen, utility room and double garage. To the first floor can be found the master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further double bedrooms, the modern house shower room and the guest bedroom with ensuite. To the second floor can be found bedroom five, a study area to the landing and walk in storage cupboard.
Externally the property sits on a generous plot with a driveway to the front allowing for off-street parking for several cars. The rear garden has a patio area spanning the rear of the house which leads up to a lawned garden benefiting from a high degree of privacy and a southerly aspect.
For more details, or to arrange a viewing, please call Hunters on 0113 202 9923.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64362700.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEASP203340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Yeadon, Guiseley and Surrounding Areas. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.