2 bedroom terraced house for saleKathleen Grove,Rusholme
- Complete Refurbishment Required
- Back to Brick Project
- Large Rear Kitchen
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- All Double Bedrooms
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
- Walking Distance to the 'Curry Mile'
- Just off of Dickenson Road
- Close to Tesco's and Aldi
- Excellent Local Transport Links
COMPLETE REFURBISHMENT REQUIRED!! Calling all investors!! This DOUBLE bedroom property comes to market in need of modernization throughout. Located on the quiet Cul-de-Sac of Kathleen Grove, just off of Dickenson Road and a short walk from the ‘Curry Mile’.
In brief, the ground floor of the property comprises of reception room with widow to front aspect, leading through to the family room to the rear of the property which in turn gives access to the large rear kitchen and rear yard. To the first floor is bedroom one to the front aspect, bedroom two overlooking the rear of the property and the bathroom to the end of the hall.
Located between Dickenson Road and Wilbraham Road, a short distance from the ‘Curry Mile’ and Rushomle’s shops, bars and transport links including the ‘101’ and ‘111’ bus.
Reception Room - 3.31 x 4.07 (10'10" x 13'4") - Window to front aspect, radiator and skirting boards.
Family Room - 4.12 x 4.05 (13'6" x 13'3") - Window to rear aspect, radiator and skirting boards.
Kitchen - 3.30 x 2.29 (10'9" x 7'6") - Kitchen with external door to rear yard, window to rear aspect, radiator, boiler, base level units and skirting boards.
Bedroom 1 - 3.32 x 4.05 (10'10" x 13'3") - Two windows to front aspect, radiator and skirting boards.
Bedroom 2 - 3.27 x 3.10 (10'8" x 10'2") - Second bedroom with window to rear aspect, radiator and skirting boards.
Bathroom - 1.48 x 2.31 (4'10" x 7'6") - Bathroom with frosted window to rear aspect, radiator, bath tub, W/C and hand basin.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27680579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by homes4u, Fallowfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.