3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLevens Way, Chesterfield
- ** Guide Price £155,000 - £165,000 **
- A Well Presented Semi-detached Property
- Three First Floor Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Off Street Parking & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Fully Renovated Throughout
- Viewing's Advised
** Guide Price £155,000 - £165,000 ** This well presented THREE BEDROOM semi-detached property with off street parking and enclosed rear garden. Located within the popular area of Newbold, close to the local town centre of Chesterfield. Viewing's are advised to truly appreciate this property.
A front facing PVCu double glazed door opens into the entrance hallway which is fitted with a central heating radiator, wood effect flooring and access is given to the ground floor living accommodation whilst stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, wall mounted wash hand basin with splashback tiling to the walls, a central heating radiator and a side facing PVCu double glazed window.
Lounge/diner 11' 7" Narrowing to 9'05 x 17' 4" Narrowing 10'06 ( 3.53m Narrowing to 9'05 x 5.28m Narrowing 10'06 )
This well appointed spacious lounge/diner fitted with a feature electric fire and decorative surround. two wall lights, TV point with a front facing PVCu double glazed window and rear facing French doors which open out onto the garden.
Kitchen 10' 5" To Recess x 10' 4" Max ( 3.17m To Recess x 3.15m Max )
Fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting work surfaces and inset stainless steel sink and drainer and mixer tap. Electric oven and gas hob above with concealed extractor fan above, space for a fridge/freezer and built in wine cooler. Complimentary splashback tiling to the walls and stone tiled flooring and inset ceiling spotlights. There is a rear and side facing window and PVCu door which opens out onto the garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hallway and give access to the first floor living accommodation with a built in airing cupboard and a front facing PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 11' 7" To Recess ( 3.02m x 3.53m To Recess )
A rear facing double bedroom fitted with two wall lights, alcove with shelving and lighting, a central heating radiator and two PVCu double glazed windows.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" Max x 10' 7" Max ( 3.20m Max x 3.23m Max )
A further rear facing bedroom fitted with a central heating radiator and two PVCu double glazed windows.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.18m )
A front facing bedroom fitted with a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer taps and electric shower above. Tiling to the walls, a side facing PVCu double glazed window and loft access hatch.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway which offers off street parking whilst there is a laid to lawn garden with a central flowerbed and established shrub borders. To the rear is an enclosed garden with laid to lawn area with shrub border, flower beds and an established Willow Tree. There is a patio area which offers an ideal space for outside seating.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64369792.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.