4 bedroom detached house for saleCae Glas, Church View, Adel, Leeds
- NO CHAIN!!!
- DETACHED PROPERTY
- PRIVATE ROAD. Exclusive Cul De Sac Location
- Lounge. Dining Room. Snug. Study
- Spacious Breakfast Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms. Two To Ground Floor
- Master Bedroom En-Suite
- Fabulous South Facing Gardens
- Drive. Garage. MUST VIEW!
AN ABSOLUTE DREAM!!
Manning Stainton are delighted to offer for sale this unique and individual detached property. The property is quietly tucked away and accessed via a private road in this most exclusive and little known cul de sac situated in the heart of Adel. Adel's Norman church and the Headingley golf club are only minutes away.
It is impossible to assess from outside the quality and space of the accommodation on offer. On entering the home a delightful reception hall leads onto a sitting room which boasts generous proportions 20'5" x 16'6", dining room with archway to snug, a spacious breakfast kitchen, two bedrooms the master with en-suite bathroom, house bathroom and to the first floor two further bedrooms plus guest W.C. There is an integral garage to the property. The gardens are a particular feature of the property. The rear garden is south facing and there is a sizeable lawned garden. There is a superb decking area and two further patio areas ideal for outside entertainment and relaxation. THIS PROPERTY IS A MUST VIEW, YOU WILL NOT WANT TO LEAVE.
Adel is one of the most sought after North Leeds residential areas having its own immediate facilities offering a variety of shops and restaurants. There are schools for all ages in the area along with supermarkets and leisure facilities. Adel has good vehicular access to the cosmopolitan amenities of Headingley and in the other direction Otley Road heads towards Otley, Ilkley and the Yorkshire Dales. EARLY VIEWING COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64371967.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADE180062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Adel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.