3 bedroom detached house for saleWoodlea Lawn, Meanwood, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Redrow Detached Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms - Master En Suite
- Lounge, Dining Room & Conservatory
- Dining Kitchen, Utility & Guest W.C
- Fabulous Position in Small Cul De Sac
- Enclosed Good Size Garden
- Woodland Aspect
- Viewing Highly Recommended
This lovely family home is set in the well-established and ever popular Woodlea Development. The property holds one of the best positions on the development being set in a small cul de sac of only four houses, facing onto the woodland of the bridle path and having pleasant enclosed rear garden which is not directly overlooked.
The accommodation comprises: Entrance hallway, generous lounge which is open plan to the dining room which in turn has patio doors to the conservatory. The dining kitchen is a good size and fitted with a range units in white with an adjacent utility room and a guest w.c. On the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms, the master with fitted wardrobes to one wall and with a modern en-suite shower room. The house bathroom has partial tiling and shower facilities over the bath. There is an attached garage with electric door and generous double driveway. The rear garden is fully enclosed making it safe for young children and is lawned with established boarders and a paved patio. The property has PVCu double glazing, gas central heating and security alarm.
The location is ideal for access to excellent local schools including Meanwood C of E, St. Urbans and Carr Manor Primary and high schools including Allerton High, Cardinal Heenan and Carr Manor. Transport links provide access to The Outer Ring Road, the city centre and Hospitals. The development is surrounded by leafy walks which lead onto the Meanwood Valley Trail and has its own playground. The David Lloyd Centre offers sports and Leisure facilities as does Scott Hall Sports Centre. Waitrose and Sainsbury’s are within easy striking distance together with many cafes, bars and restaurants found locally.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64371994.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA170396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.