3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Avenue, Alwoodley, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Semi detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Well presented throughout
- Spacious lounge/dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen, house bathroom
- Enclosed gardens & driveway
- Highly sought after location
- EPC Rating B
Situated in this popular residential location of Alwoodley, is this spacious and well-presented three bedroom semi-detached family home. The property benefits from a gas central heating system & PVCu double glazing and in brief the accommodation comprises: Reception hall, spacious through lounge/dining room where there are sliding patio doors to the rear garden.
Access to a modern, fitted breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances is via the rear dining room and hallway.
To the first floor are three good size bedrooms and house bathroom with white suite.
Externally there are gardens to both front & rear and a driveway for off street parking leading to garage. The rear garden is predominantly lawn with raised patio for outside entertaining.
The Avenue is a most sought after residential area of North Leeds within easy vehicular access to local shops as well further amenities on Moortown Corner, which includes the Marks and Spencer's Food Hall. Frequent public transport links from the nearby Harrogate Road provide easy access in to Leeds City Centre and indeed the Spa Town of Harrogate. There are a number of highly regarded local schools including Wigton Moor Primary and the Grammar School at Leeds.
Internal viewing of this family home is highly recommended and can be arranged through our Moortown office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64372009.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO170126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Moortown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.