3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouthfields, Sleaford
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Modern Shower Room
- Single Garage
- Located in Southfields
Located within the highly desirable area of SOUTHFIELDS, SLEAFORD, within walking distance of the town centre. There is a spacious lounge diner, CONSERVATORY, shower room with double shower cubicle and GARAGE.
Walking distance of SLEAFORD town centre with a whole host of amenities including the train station, great road links via the A15 and A17. The property its self has OFF ROAD PARKING, front lawn, access via an up and over door to the GARAGE. The rear garden is south east facing, with a large array of bush, shrubs, lawn area and apple tree.
Internally the property comprises of an entrance hallway with staircase rising to the first floor, spacious lounge diner with access to the CONSERVATORY, kitchen with a range of fitted wall and base units. To the first floor there are THREE BEDROOMS, the master & second bedroom have a built in wardrobe. There is also the modern shower room with a double shower cubicle.
This property is not to be missed and should be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
Being approached via a front aspect uPVC door, having staircase rising to the first floor with stairwell lights.
Lounge Diner 22' 2" x 9' 2" ( 6.76m x 2.79m )
The lounge diner has a cupboard under the stairs, two radiators, front aspect double glazed window doorway to the kitchen and French doors to the:
Conservatory 9' 1" x 9' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.77m )
The conservatory has side and rear aspect double glazed windows and side aspect French doors.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 7' 2" ( 3.58m x 2.18m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfacing over, tiled splashbacks and a single drainer sink. There is plumbing for washing machine, space for oven, extractor, radiator, boiler, rear aspect double glazed window and rear aspect uPVC door.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 9' ( 3.86m x 2.74m )
The main bedroom has a built in wardrobe, radiator, coved ceiling and front aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 13' x 8' 4" ( 3.96m x 2.54m )
The second bedroom has a built in wardrobe, radiator and front aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" max x 6' 9" ( 3.38m max x 2.06m )
The third bedroom is 'L' shaped with a radiator, coved ceiling and rear aspect double glazed window.
Fitted with a suite comprising of corner double shower cubicle with rainfall and body jet shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There is a vanity unit and rear aspect double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking to the front of the garage and a small lawned area. There is a side gate leading to the rear.
Having an up and over door, power and lighting.
The rear garden has a decking area, variety of bushes and shrubs, apple tree and lawned area.
The property currently has solar panels on the roof which are owned by the present vendor. Further details upon request.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64381579.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH107629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.