4 bedroom detached house for saleFillebrook Avenue, Leigh-on-Sea
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached chalet bungalow
- Four bedrooms
- Exceptional kitchen family room
- Own driveway and garage
- Large west backing rear garden
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Contemporary finish throughout
- Sonos speaker system installed throughout ground floor
- Short walk to Chalkwell Station being only 0.70 miles away
- Walking distance to Leigh Broadway's shopping facilities
An extra large chalet bungalow that has been cleverly extended to the rear and into the roof. The property is in exceptional condition throughout and offers modern day living with a superb 27' kitchen family room, an en-suite master bedroom and a downstairs family bathroom. There is a lovely west backing rear garden with a large decked area and the huge benefit of a log cabin currently used as an office area. The property is walking distance to Chalkwell Station and Leigh Broadway's shopping facilities.
FRONTAGE: Own driveway for numerous vehicles, access to garage and access to porch.
PORCH: Coir matting and door to:
HALLWAY: Window to side, radiator and wood flooring.
BEDROOM THREE: Coved ceiling, picture rail, window to front with shutter blinds, radiator and wood flooring.
BEDROOM FOUR: 11' 7" x 11' (3.53m x 3.35m) Picture rail, window to side with shutter blinds, storage cupboards, radiator and wood flooring.
LOUNGE: 15' 2" x 12' (4.62m x 3.66m) Window to front with shutter blinds, stained glass feature window to front, radiator and wood flooring.
FAMILY BATHROOM: Window to side, shower cubicle, freestanding bath, low level WC, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail and fully tiled throughout.
KITCHEN FAMILY ROOM: 27' > 22' 5" x 20' Kitchen Area.
Window to rear, bi-folding doors to rear, two roof lanterns on rear extension, wall and base level units with wood worktops and tiled splash backs, island unit with stone worktop, space for rangemaster, space for american fridge freezer, space for wine cooler, integral dishwasher, shelving and tiled flooring with under floor heating.
Sitting/ Dining Area.
Feature fireplace, shelving, tiled floor and radiator. There is a large area overlooking garden where the current vendors have a large dining table as seen in the kitchen photographs. Door to:
Sonos speaker system installed throughout.
UTILITY ROOM/ GARAGE: 16' 2" x 7' 7" (4.93m x 2.31m) Door to front leading to front drive, double doors to rear opening on to garden decking area, wall mounted boiler and further plumbing and storage area.
LANDING AREA: Doors to:
BEDROOM ONE: 14' 2" x 14' 2" > 10' 8" Window to rear, radiator, wood flooring, storage cupboard and door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM: Window to side, walk in shower, pedestal wash basin, low level WC, heated towel rail and full tiled throughout.
BEDROOM TWO: 14' 3" x 9' 8" (4.34m x 2.95m) Velux windows to side aspects, eaves storage, wood flooring and radiator.
WEST BACKING REAR GARDEN: Commences with large decked area, mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, greenhouse, storage shed.
LOG CABIN: 15' 9" x 15' 6" (4.8m x 4.72m) Currently used as an office, power and light.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102827016064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Essex Countryside, Leigh-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.