2 bedroom terraced house for saleFerham Road, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE £80000 - £90000
- IDEAL PURCHASE FOR FIRST TIME BUYER/INVESTOR
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace property. Views over Ferham Park to front
- Good access to Rotherham, Sheffield, M1 & Meadowhall
- VIEW NOW!
ENJOYING VIEWS OVER FERHAM PARK TO THE FRONT - IDEAL PURCHASE FOR FTB/INVESTOR - VIEW NOW! This Two Bedroom Mid Terrace property is well placed for Rotherham, Sheffield, Meadowhall & M1 - CALL US NOW.
IDEAL OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY WHICH HAS GOOD TRANSPORT LINKS TO ROTHERHAM, SHEFFIELD & MEADOWHALL.
Lounge 12' 5" x 12' 7" ( 3.78m x 3.84m )
A door to the front opens into the lounge which has a fire surround with electric fire, radiator and a upvc double glazed bay window to the front.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 12' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.94m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.26m )
The kitchen has wall and base units with worktops and sink, a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a door to the side. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
The landing has a radiator and access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 12' 5" ( 3.84m x 3.78m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the front, a storage cupboard and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 4" ( 3.10m x 2.84m )
Comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, low flush w.c., wash basin and radiator.
To the front of the property is a courtyard area with a further yard to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64387033.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.