1 bedroom flat for saleFlat 3, Chepstow Road, Newport, Newport, NP19
- Investment Opportunity or First Time Buyer
- First Floor One Bedroom Flat
- Popular East Side Location
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Combination Boiler
- Laundry Room
- Potential to Buy Freehold of Building in Near Future
** INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY OR FIRST TIME BUYER**Offered with No Onward Chain is Flat 3 on the First Floor, One Bedroom Flat on the popular East Side Location on Chepstow Road. The flat is nicely presented with UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Combination Boiler. Whilst offering ample Living space the flat has full use of a large Laundry Room. The property is close to all local amenities, shops, schools, supermarkets and offers excellent transport links to the nearby M4 Motorway at Junction 24.
Leasehold Details : Lease of 999 years from 2007. £25 per annum Ground Rent.
(The owner is selling two flats in the building, First Floor Flat and Second Floor Flat as shown on the Floor Plan. The flats are tenanted at present and currently achieves 7% yield).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64388455.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10461240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts Estate Agents, Newport - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.