2 bedroom terraced house for saleCedar Street, Derby
- Two Double Bedroom Traditional Mid Terraced Property
- Superbly Presented Interior
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Extended Utility Room
- Epc Rating Tbc
- Close To Vibrant City Centre & Derby University
- Well Maintained Garden With Patio Area
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom
- Ideal For Any First Time Buyer, Investor Or Family
- uPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Viewings Are Essential
***SUPERBLY PRESENTED***EXTENDED UTILITY ROOM**** This extended and superbly presented, two double bedroom mid terraced property is located just off Broadway and is close to the vibrant City of Derby. Ideal for any first time buyer, investor or family, the property boasts a modern and stylish interior throughout, Early viewings are essential to avoid disappointment.
12' 0'' x 12' 9'' (3.65m x 3.88m)
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, television point and a door giving access to the bathroom.
11' 5'' x 12' 9'' (3.48m x 3.88m)
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobe, picture rail, radiator and a overstairs storage cupboard.
9' 4'' x 5' 11'' (2.84m x 1.80m)
Having an obscured uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, a three piece suite comprising; low level W.C, vanity hand wash basin, panelled bath with a direct shower over. Heated towel rail, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring and down lighting.
Found to the rear of the property of is garden laid mainly to lawn, patio area, fenced boundaries, flower and shrubbery beds, summer house and a secure gate giving access to the front of the property.
11' 5'' x 11' 2'' (3.48m x 3.40m)
Having a uPVC double glazed window and a composite door to the front elevation, gas fire with a feature tiled surround, picture rail, radiator and a television point.
Having a staircase leading to the first floor.
12' 0'' x 11' 1'' (3.65m x 3.38m)
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, laminate flooring, telephone point and a door giving access to the cellar.
9' 5'' x 5' 11'' (2.87m x 1.80m)
Having a uPVC double glazed window and door to the side elevation, a range of wall, base and drawer units with a laminate roll top work surface over and a tiled splash back. Stainless steel sink and drainer with a mixer tap, integrated electric oven, integrated gas hob with an extractor fan over and laminate flooring.
6' 9'' x 5' 4'' (2.06m x 1.62m)
Having obscured uPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear elevation, wall units and a laminate roll top work surface. Space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge, space for a freezer, laminate flooring and a wall mounted gas combination boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64389586.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8602232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Allestree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.