1 bedroom flat for saleMaltravers Old Social Club, Maltravers Road, Littlehampton
Offers in Excess of
- Brand New converted Top floor apartment
- Internal measurements of 69/743 sq m/ft
- Help to buy available
- Superb open plan living, dining & kitchen with study area
- EPC Rating - C
- One bedroom with vaulted ceiling
- Immediatley Available!!
- Viewing essential
Robert Luff & Co are delighted to be offering with HELP TO BUY if required, to the market an unique opportunity to purchase one of these 10 Newly converted & Beautifully presented Apartments at the fully refurbished Maltravers Old Social Club, with naturally everything being brand new inside. These are superbly positioned to the town centre with all its shops, cafes, Restaurants,The Beach and River Arun are approx 1/2 mile away. The mainline railway station is about 1/2 a mile and serves London, Brighton, Chichester, Portsmouth and Southampton, so ideal for commuters. is There are 8 two bedroom and 2 One bedroom apartments all having superb fitted kitchens with appliances, white bathroom suites with showers, gas central heating, double glazing, carpets & flooring, security entryphone systems and builders warranty. Viewing is essential to be appreciated.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9818469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Luff & Co, Goring by Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.