2 bedroom bungalow for saleNashenden Lane, Rochester, Kent
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- In and out driveway and detached garage
- No forward chain
- Conservatory and utility room
- Quiet village location
- EPC energy rating D (62)
Looking for the ideal home to retire to? Then look no further than this detached bungalow set within a quiet location in the village of Borstal.
The grand entrance that is the 'in and out' driveway can park several vehicles, in addition to using the detached garage.
Each room offers plenty of natural light and an abundance of space, each being accessed by the spacious hallway. The lounge can comfortably fit all of your furniture, whilst the kitchen/ breakfast room has an array of storage units and work top space. The utility area certainly helps keeping the white goods separate and is a useful area to keep coats and boots.
The bathroom offers both a shower and bath and certainly has a 'wow' factor. Sitting in the conservatory gives you a chance to admire the enclosed rear garden that remains private and non overlooked.
The village of Borstal has a doctors surgery, co op, bus links and much more. Rochester town centre is a short trip away where you can enjoy a range of restaurants and coffee shops.
The home is being sold with no forward chain giving any buyer peace of mind of no lengthy chains.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'10 maximum x 11'7 maximum (5.74m x 3.53m)
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room: 18'9 maximum x 9'11 (5.72m x 3.02m)
- Utility Room: 6'7 x 6'3 (2.01m x 1.91m)
- Conservatory: 14'7 x 6'11 (4.45m x 2.11m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'11 x 11'5 (4.24m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'10 x 11'9 (4.22m x 3.58m)
- Bathroom: 9'9 x 9'4 (2.97m x 2.85m)
- 'In and Out' Driveway
- Detached Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64402780.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11527514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.