1 bedroom apartment for saleMACKENZIE HOUSE, CHADWICK STREET, LEEDS LS10
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- HOUSE FAMILY BATHROOM
- BUY TO LET
- POTENTIAL RENT: £675PCM
- AVAILABLE FURNISHED
- FLOOR TO CEILING PATIO DOORS, WITH JULIET BALCONY
- SOUTH/WEST FACING CITY VIEWS
- ON SITE CONCIERGE
- ON SITE BARS AND RESTAURANTS
- EPC RATING C
Forming part of the popular development of Leeds Dock is this one bedroom, 2nd floor apartment - which offers well planned accommodation covering more than 420sqft.
The open plan living area easily caters for both dining and lounging and benefits from large floor to ceiling windows, which flood the space with light.
The large G-shape kitchen is well fitted and offers a range of built-in stainless steel appliances and generous food preparation surfaces.
Located off the entrance hall is a contemporary and modern house bathroom, large storage cupboard and double bedroom.
The Vendor informs us that the following charges apply to this property:-
Ground Rent - £250.00pa / Service Charge - £1200.00pa, including water charges.
The Lease-term runs for 150 years from 2002.
CURRENTLY RENTED until October 2018 @ £675pcm.
Leeds Dock is an award winning development by Crosby Homes. Set around the old dockland of the city, it offers tranquil waterside living, with the city centre only being a short walk away. There are a variety of on-site restaurants including Pizza Express and the renowned Mumtaz Indian restaurant - along with a handy Tesco Express.
KITCHEN / DINER
The G-shape kitchen is spacious and well fitted, with cherry wood colour cupboards, finished off with black glass tops. There are a range of built-in appliances, including an electric oven, ceramic hob, full size fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
The light and bright lounge is wide and spacious, with room for both corner group lounging and dining. There are large floor to ceiling windows, one being a patio door giving access to a Juliet balcony - offering south/west facing city views.
The bedroom is very spacious and again light and bright, with a large picture window offering city views and room for a large 3 door wardrobe.
The house bathroom is modern and contemporary, with a white suite and designer chrome fixtures and fittings. The built-in storage is finished off in dark wood with glass shelving and the shower over the bath is thermostatically controlled.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64403578.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2422858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.