3 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Looms, Parkgate
- A LARGE SCALE FULLY DETACHED BUNGALOW!
- SITUATED IN THE EXCEPTIONAL AREA OF PARKGATE!
- OFF ROAD PARKING WITH A DOUBLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAYS!
- A CORNER PLOT WITH FRONT, SIDE AND REAR GARDENS!
- EXTENDED TO PROVIDE MULTIPLE RECEPTION ROOMS!
- CLOSE TO EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES!
A LARGE DETACHED BUNGALOW ON A CORNER PLOT! Situated in a lovely residential area in Parkgate, this fully detached bungalow occupies an above average sized corner plot offering plenty of privacy. Accessed with parking for multiple cars and a large scale garage, the property has been extended sympathetically over the years to create a fantastic living space. With 3 bedrooms, 2 receptions, an en-suite and main family bathroom, this property will cater well for growing families or early downsizers alike. A bright and spacious kitchen/diner is the show piece of this property an offers an amazing area to entertain in a lovely social setting. Parkgate offers excellent local amenities including schools, transport links and shops and restaurants, and the quality of life associated within purchasing in this area is clear to see! We'd be delighted to show you around this exceptional large scale property- call us today to arrange a viewing!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64403923.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8609322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.