3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOldfield Drive, Wouldham, Rochester, Kent
- 3 bedroom end of terrace family home
- Conservatory to rear
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Detached garage and allocated parking
- Lovely village location
- EPC energy rating C (73)
Located in the picturesque village of Wouldham is this contemporary home in Oldfield Drive.
The charming exterior hides a wealth of work that the current owner has carried out to improve this already modern home.
All of the modern day demands are met here as you have the convenience of a downstairs cloakroom in addition to a wet room upstairs.
One of the most noticeable improvements is the extended living accommodation provided by the conservatory. Not only do you now have a good sized lounge/diner, you can use the conservatory space as a play room, second sitting room or perhaps even a more formal dining space, like the present owner?
The conservatory overlooks the landscaped garden which is very easy to maintain and an area to enjoy the outdoors.
Living the village lifestyle, why not take a stroll on a river walk or the surrounding countryside?
Park your car in the allocated space or perhaps park in the detached garage. The house can be accessed to the rear via a door into the garden, making bringing in the weekly shop so much easier.
The village lifestyle is certainly one to envy, however with recent improvements there is plenty of extras that make family lifestyle attractive.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge/ Diner: 17'4 maximum x 16'0 at widest point (5.29m x 4.88m)
- Kitchen: 9'3 x 6'8 (2.82m x 2.03m)
- Conservatory: 16'6 x 9'6 (5.03m x 2.90m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 16'4 x 10'5 (4.98m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 x 8'5 (3.53m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'7 x 8'5 (3.53m x 2.57m)
- Wet Room
- Rear Garden
- Detached Garage To Rear
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64409077.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11527593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.