1 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThicket Drive, Maltby, Rotherham
- Ideal For First Time Buyers or Investors
- Cul De Sac Location
- Fully Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden With Shed
- Off Street Parking
- NO CHAIN!!
Available with NO CHAIN and of particular interest to First Time Buyers or Investors alike is this deceptively spacious, one bedroom Semi-Detached town house. With sliding patio doors to the south facing rear garden, mezzanine style bedroom and off street parking. Viewing is highly recommended!!!
This entrance porch is fitted with a front facing double glazed door, carpet to the flooring and storage cupboards set back into the wall with a fitted boiler inside. Giving you access into the lounge and ground floor living space.
Lounge 16' 4" x 12' 8" Max ( 4.98m x 3.86m Max )
The focus of the room is the feature gas fire place with wooden surrounding and side boards for storage uses. There are 2 central heating radiators, TV and Telephone point with fitted wall lights. Stairs rising to the first floor living accommodation, also benefiting sliding double glazed patio doors offering views of the rear garden and ample natural lighting.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 6' 9" ( 2.39m x 2.06m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a 1 1/2 bowl with mixer taps. Contrasting work surfaces and splashback tiling to the walls, cooker hood over head and a plumbed in washing machine. Benefiting from space for a fridge and freezer, laminate to the floor and a front facing double glazed window. Offering access into the lounge through a door.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the lounge leading to the first floor living accommodation, giving you access to the double sized bedroom and bathroom. Also fitted with a cupboard for extra storage space.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.94m x 2.36m )
This mezzanine style double bedroom has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, carpet to the floor and beams to the ceiling.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with mixer taps and a glass shower screen. Front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and part tiling to the walls. Laminate to the flooring, beams across the ceiling and also offers access to the loft.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a paved path with surrounding lawn that leads to the front door. There is also side access to the car park with allocated parking space.
The rear of the property can be accessed from the lounge through sliding patio doors or through a side gate from the car park. This fully enclosed south facing garden offers a paved patio area leading to a raised laid to lawn and access to the spacious metal shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64410508.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.