1 bedroom character property for saleChapel Lane, Everton, Doncaster
- NO CHAIN
- Fully Refurbished & Modernised Throughout
- Lounge-Diner, Kitchen, Master Bedroom & Ensuite Bathroom
- Courtyard Garden, Outside Storage & On Street Parking
- Popular Quaint Village Location of Everton
Having undergone significant work by the current vendor, this quaint cottage offers a cosy yet good size lounge-diner, modern kitchen and master bedroom with ensuite bathroom. Courtyard garden which is walled and gated. NO CHAIN
Having undergone significant work by the current vendor, this quaint cottage offers a cosy yet good size lounge-diner, modern kitchen and master bedroom with ensuite bathroom. Courtyard garden which is walled and gated. Offered for sale with NO CHAIN this cottage is a must see. The village offers a wide range of recreational facilities to the sports ground, village church, with many social events being arranged and a couple of village pubs.
Bawtry is a short drive away where there are further amenities including winebars and restaurants, shopping facilities and healthcare. Excellent links to the motorway via the A1 which is easily commutable with the M1 & M18 giving further access to larger towns and cities.
Kitchen 12' x 7' 3" ( 3.66m x 2.21m )
Front facing entrance door gives access into the kitchen where there is a range of wall and base units offered above and below Granite worktops with inset sink and drainer unit and undercounter built in dishwasher. Integral oven and microwave, electric hob and extractor fan. Integral fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Rear facing double glazed window, spot lights to ceiling and central heating radiator.
Lounge - Diner 12' 1" x 17' 4" into alcove + into staircase ( 3.68m x 5.28m into alcove + into staircase )
Cosy yet spacious, this main reception room offers both a front and a rear facing double glazed window, beams to the ceiling and brick back inset fire with feature inset. Staircase leading to the master bedroom and two central heating radiators.
Master Bedroom 17' 6" including staircase x 12' 2" ( 5.33m including staircase x 3.71m )
Double bedroom with a Vaulted ceiling, bright and airy spacious bedroom with both a front and a rear facing double glazed window, two central heating radiators and access to the ensuite.
Ensuite - Bathroom
Fully tiled walls and flooring, bath with shower from taps as well as separate shower cubicle, low flush wc, wash hand basin and chrome heated towel rail. Front facing double glazed obscured window.
From the roadside the cottage has a courtesy gate and offers a paved footpath and courtyard garden which is walled and offers an outside storage area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64413103.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.