6 bedroom house for saleClaremont Road, Forest Gate, E7
- An excellent six bedroom, double fronted house
- Set over three spacious floors
- Two reception rooms and a separate dining room
- Benefits a large kitchen with room to dine
- One en suite bathroom and two additional bathrooms
- Features a cellar, outbuilding and gated driveway
- Fantastic location close to shops and amenities
- Near reliable transport links and beautiful parks
Set over three expansive floors, this brilliant six bedroom house boasts two large reception rooms, along with a large kitchen and separate dining room, and further offers a cellar, 40' garden and a multi-car driveway.
Claremont Road is ideally situated close to a wealth of local shops on Romford Road, with further extensive shops and amenities in nearby Stratford Westfield, with both Stratford Underground and Stratford International Stations just a short walk away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64413928.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1055394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.