2 bedroom flat for saleThe Carousels, Burton-On-Trent
- TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- SEPARATE LOUNGE AND KITCHEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
**Perfect for first time buyers or investors** This competitively priced top floor apartment on the popular development is available chain free! The property benefits from two double bedroom, separate kitchen and living room, and allocated parking. Viewing is essential.
**Perfect for first time buyers or investors** This competitively priced top floor apartment on the popular development is available chain free! The property benefits from two double bedroom, separate kitchen and living room, and allocated parking. Viewing is essential to appreciate the size of the accommodation on offer. Located within easy reach of local amenities, the property would be perfect for investors and first time buyers alike.
Communal entrance leading to:
Wall mounted storage heater, carpeting and doors to:
Lounge 11' 1" x 13' 5" ( 3.38m x 4.09m )
Wooden frame double glazed window to front elevation, telephone point, television aerial point carpeting and electric fireplace.
Kitchen 6' 6" x 10' 6" ( 1.98m x 3.20m )
A range of fitted wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, partial wall tiling and wooden frame double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom One 8' 5" x 11' ( 2.57m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, television aerial point and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 9' 5" ( 2.46m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and built-in storage cupboard.
Extractor fan, W.C, wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap and electric shower over, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and partial wall tiling.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64414484.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT202802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.