4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Scott Kingswood, Higher Walton, Preston, PR5
- Stunning Four Bedroom Detached
- Village Location Of Higher Walton
- Fantastic Sized Rooms Throughout
- Awaiting Epc
- Easy Access To Amenities/Transport Links
- Show Home Now Available
- Part Exchange Available
PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE - The Scott is an impressive four bedroom property with integral garage. The ground floor layout comprises spacious lounge with French doors to the rear garden, a superb fitted kitchen with separate utility area, dining room and downstairs cloakroom completing the layout to the ground floor. To the first floor the master bedroom has en-suite facilities, with three further good sized bedrooms and family bathroom completing the line-up of this impressive property, which has been built with a contemporary feel to provide flexible family living. Please note that all sales particulars and images are for marketing and illustrative purposes only. Advertising images may include upgrades as home specifications can vary.
*Show homes now open and available to view. EPC available on completion.
Cloakroom / WC 3' 0" x 6' 5" (.91m x 1.96m )
Dining Room 11' 4" x 9' 1" (3.45m x 2.77m )
Utility Room 5' 2" x 7' 4" (1.57m x 2.24m )
Kitchen 10' 7" x 9' 9" (3.23m x 2.97m )
Lounge 14' 5" x 12' 2" (4.39m x 3.71m )
Integral Garage 17' 1" x 8' 9" (5.21m x 2.67m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 14' 0" x 12' 8" (4.27m x 3.86m )
En-Suite 5' 2" x 6' 6" (1.57m x 1.98m )
Bedroom 2 14' 0" x 8' 11" (4.27m x 2.72m )
Bedroom 3 12' 5" x 9' 3" (3.78m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 4 9' 8" x 9' 2" (2.95m x 2.79m )
Family Bathroom 6' 5" x 8' 6" (1.96m x 2.59m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 201042779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains , Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.