3 bedroom terraced house for salePetunia Avenue, Minster On Sea, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom link-terraced house
- Handy en-suite shower room
- A very useful downstairs cloakroom
- 5 years left on the NHBC
- Use the garage for storage or even a car!
- EPC energy rating B (83)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £240,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
A 3 bedroom link-terraced house tucked right out of the way with a garage location in a block of 3 just behind the house.
This house was new around 2013 so there are still 5 years left on the HNBC Guarantee and add to that this place is actually better than brand new, why? Well let me tell you, all the snagging work has already been carried out. You do not get any of this in a brand new house even if you pay out for all the extras which sometimes can run into thousands of pounds.
All you need to bring with you here is your suitcases filled with your clothes, oh and any furniture you may have as this place is more than ready to move into with absolutely no work to do.
You can relax in the open plan lounge/dining area and snuggle up on the sofa watching TV and in the warmer months open the doors and bring the garden into play. Imagine the barbecues and parties from time to time. If you have young children there is also room for them to play out there. The kitchen area is also open planned so you could even watch the TV whilst cooking dinner.
In your free time there are some lovely places to explore either by walking or even cycling and a nearby park will also keep them occupied. There is also a new primary school just opened up close by which his only a short walk away.
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge/Dining Area: 17'5 x 15'6 (5.31m x 4.73m) narrowing to 16'5 x 12'4 (5.01m x 3.76m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'3 x 8'0 (2.82m x 2.44m)
- Master Bedroom: 12'6 x 12'2 (3.81m x 3.71m) narrowing to 10'2 x 9'1 (3.10m x 2.77m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 6'7 x 5'1 (2.01m x 1.55m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'4 x 8'7 (3.15m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'6 x 6'8 (2.29m x 2.03m)
- Bathroom: 6'10 x 6'7 (2.08m x 2.01m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage En-bloc (at the rear)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64421329.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11632758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.