2 bedroom detached house for saleOakridge, St. Mellion, Saltash, Cornwall
- Totally Refurbished Throughout
- Stunning Finish
- Two High Spec En-Suite bathrooms
- Open Plan Contemporary Living Space
- Private Rear Garden
- Beautiful Fully Fitted kitchen
- Set Within St Mellion Golf Course
- Fantastic Holiday Let Potential
Two double bedroom detached home within beautiful countryside surroundings, set within close proximity to St Mellion golf course. Benefits include 2 en suites and open plan family living, For further information please call Bradleys, Saltash on 01752845488.
Wooden double glazed doors leading into the...
3.48m x 1.77m
Carpet flooring, staircase rising to first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard, doors leading to...
4.88m x 2.72m
uPVC double glazed windows to front and side aspects, carpet flooring, two radiators, fitted wardrobes. Door to...
3.47m x 2.74m
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, carpet flooring, radiator. Door to...
2.22m x 1.86m
Again very high specification bathroom fittings. Tiled walls, tiled flooring, low level WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted heated towel rail, double walk-in shower cubicle with glass shower screen surround and shower head over, extractor fan.
Open Plan First Floor Living Space
7.48m x 5.48m
Contemporary space providing two full width uPVC double glazed windows to front aspect alongside double glazed doors giving access onto a roof terrace. This elevation offers unspoilt views across the neighbouring woodland and St Mellion Golf Course. Laminate flooring, three radiators, further uPVC double glazed windows to side and rear elevations and double glazed stable style door to rear aspect giving access to the private rear courtyard. Feature fireplace, TV point, telephone point. Open plan to the Kitchen area, which is again fitted to a very high specification with white high gloss matching wall and base units, granite worktops, integrated double eye level oven, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, inset induction hob with extractor hood over, composite sink and drainer unit.
To the front of the property there is ample off street parking shared between the neighbouring properties. To the rear there is a private decked area with ample space for BBQ and seating etc. It is south facing and enjoys privacy.
The property is being offered fully furnished. It has been recently renovated and redecorated to the highest of standards, with top quality kitchen and bathroom fittings throughout. This is a Leasehold property. Details of the Lease and the Service Charges are available on request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64423118.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL170013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.