5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChelverton Road, SW15
- Beautifully presented, 5 bedtoom family home
- Prime West Putney
- Moments from local transport and shops
- Cellar, kitchen / breakfast room
- Fully extended kitchen and dining room
- South Facing Garden
This immaculately presented and beautifully refurbished, five bedroom home (2232 sq. ft.) is located in the heart of West Putney, on Chelverton Road.
The accommodation comprises five double bedrooms, two family bathrooms and a further ground floor WC. The ground floor living area features a double reception room leading to the beautifully modern kitchen/dining room. Fully extended and fitted with plenty of cabinet storage, surface space and modern appliances along with skylights making for bright and spacious living. The lovely garden is south facing and has been partly paved and partly decked, perfect for family evenings and hosting friends.
Chelverton Road is prime West Putney, just a stone’s throw from the many amenities of the high street along with Putney Mainline Station (to Clapham Junction, Waterloo, Vauxhall etc.) and East Putney underground. It is also perfectly situated close to the many fantastic school in Putney, including Putney High School and Our Lady of Victories.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64426708.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference X43159_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas & Gordon, West Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.