5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWatling Street, Strood, Rochester, Kent
- 5 bedroom end of terrace house
- Double garage and driveway
- Double storey side extension and ground floor rear extension
- Sought after location
- Downstairs cloakroom, upstairs bathroom and en-suite shower room
- EPC energy rating D (66)
Positioned in a sought after location in Strood this 5 bedroom end of terrace house would make a wonderful place to live for any growing family.
Located for quick and easy access onto local motorway connections and only a short distance away from Strood railway station offering a high speed service to London and beyond.
It will be easy to be impressed with this tree lined street with the individual and generous size properties set back from the road.
The home has been extensively extended to the rear and side and would create a spacious home for the family to be able to spread out.
There is a spacious 33' lounge which is flooded in natural light and has direct access onto the rear garden. The kitchen area/dining area is perfect for the family to have plenty of space to get together and for preparing your meals. There is a separate dining room that is currently used as a study but could be used for more formal dining occasions or possibly as a ground floor bedroom if required.
The rear garden has plenty of space for the children to run around and play and with a double garage positioned at the rear of the garden that has access onto River Drive.
What the Owner says:
This home has been in the family for more than 20 years and we have always found it a wonderful place to live.
The location is perfect for commuting to work and everything we need is right on our doorstep.
Since moving in we have made a number of changes and this will allow the new buyers the opportunity to move in without the upheaval of having to re-decorate and make changes.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 33'3 x 10'1 (10.14m x 3.08m)
- Dining Room/Study: 13'11 x 11'6 (4.24m x 3.51m)
- Dining Area: 17'3 x 13'5 (5.26m x 4.09m)
- Kitchen Area: 15'10 x 6'7 (4.83m x 2.01m)
- Master Bedroom: 14'6 x 10'5 (4.42m x 3.18m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 7'3 x 3'9 (2.21m x 1.14m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'11 x 10'4 (4.24m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'5 x 10'5 (4.09m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 4: 14'0 x 9'3 (4.27m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 5: 9'11 x 6'7 (3.02m x 2.01m)
- Bathroom: 6'10 x 6'6 (2.08m x 1.98m)
- Double Garage
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64427299.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11840463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.