3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSarafand Grove, Strood, Rochester, Kent
- 3 double bedroom end of terrace house
- En-suite shower to master bedroom
- Driveway to front
- Close to amenities and transport links
- A modern development
- EPC energy rating B (81)
This is a family home where you can move in your personal belongings and start enjoying life immediately. If you have a young family you will look forward to the surrounding open green spaces with parks and nearby countryside walks.
There will be no quibble as to who has what bedroom as there are three double bedrooms and the master bedroom has its own en-suite shower room.
The modern kitchen is well equipped with built-in appliances, a perfect place to cook your evening meal. The light and spacious lounge overlooks the landscaped garden and is a great place to relax.
This home is designed to make family living as easy as possible.
A downstairs cloakroom, ideal for when you have guests and friends to visit and when you come home after a day at work you can park on your driveway right by the front door, great when you are unloading the weekly shop.
What the Owner says:
We have thoroughly enjoyed living on this modern development and have been lucky to have very friendly neighbours.
The location has worked out perfect for us with the cinema, restaurants and bowling alley just over the other side of the road on the Medway Valley Leisure Park. Commuting to work is made easy as we are only just a few minutes by car to the A2/M2 or we can catch the high speed train from Strood railway station and be in London in less than 45 minutes.
Shops and schools are also very close by as well as the supermarkets such as Tesco and Morrisons, just a mile down the road.
- Entrance Hall: 11'9 x 7'10 (3.58m x 2.39m)
- Lounge: 16'6 x 12'10 (5.03m x 3.91m)
- Kitchen: 9'9 x 9'8 (2.97m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'6 x 11'2 (4.12m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'10 x 11'2 (3.91m x 3.41m)
- Bathroom: 7'3 x 5'7 (2.21m x 1.70m)
- Master Bedroom: 13'7 x 13'4 (4.14m x 4.07m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 7'7 x 6'3 (2.31m x 1.91m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11842461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.