2 bedroom town house for saleChurch Mews, BRADFORD
- Mid Town House
- Two Bedrooms
- No onward chain
- Ideal for a first time buyers or downsizing
- Guide Price of £85,000-£95,000
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom mid town house property. Presented to great standard throughout and offers ready to move into accommodation this property will appeal to a variety of purchases.
Guide Price of £85,000-£95,000
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom mid town house property. Presented to great standard throughout and offers ready to move into accommodation this property will appeal to a variety of purchases. Conveniently located next to local transport links and supermarkets and offered with no onward chain.
Property briefly comprises; Rear Entrance, Kitchen, Lounge.
To the first floor; Two bedrooms and house bathroom
To the outside; There is a Low maintenance front pebbled garden and patio with flagged pathway at the rear.
Gas central heating and double glazing where specified
Guide Price of £85,000-£95,000
Rear entrance to the property provides access to the kitchen and the first floor. There is also a UPVC double glazed window and electric storage heater.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 8' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.57m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units in beech effect incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with worksurfaces. Built in Electric hob with extractor fan over and electric oven. Plumbing for washing machine, Splashback tiling, UPVC double glazed window and electric heater. Kitchen also benefits from understair storage
Lounge 12' 7" x 11' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.61m )
With electric radiator and UPVC double glazed door providing access to the front garden area.
First Floor Landing
First floor landing has loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 9" Maximum x 11' Maximum ( 3.58m Maximum x 3.35m Maximum )
With two UPVC double glazed windows and electric radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 5' 6" ( 3.15m x 1.68m )
With two UPVC double glazed windows and electric wall heater .
Modern three piece suite in white comprises of panel bath with electric shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, UPVC double glazed window, electric towel rail, part tiled walls and electric heater.
Low maintenance patio leading to pebbled front garden and flagged pathway to the rear with parking to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64428829.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF109372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.