2 bedroom terraced house for saleSash Street, Stafford
- Two Double Bedroom Terraced Cottage
- Lounge & Breakfast Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Walking Distance To Town Centre
- Ideal For Investment
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
Good things really do come to those that wait ? if you've been looking for a house with £100,000 pound to spend, you may well have been struggling to find the perfect property ? well look no further as we're delighted to offer you this terrace being located just a short distance from Stafford town centre. Likely to be of interest to first time buyers wanting to put that first step onto the property ladder or an investor looking for a buy to let opportunity, the accommodation briefly comprises a lounge and kitchen on the ground floor with two double bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor. Outside the property offers a private rear garden with patio area and double glazed windows throughout. It won't be on the market for long though, so give us a call to arrange a priority viewing!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64430791.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8600540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.