1 bedroom retirement property for saleQuay Street, Truro, Cornwall
- Superbly positioned for access to the city centre
- One bedroom
- Spacious lounge with Juliet balcony
- River views
- Communal lounge
- Communal laundry facilities
- 24 hour Emergency Appello call system
- Lift to all floors
Constructed by Messrs McCarthy and Stone and situated in the centre of the cathedral city of Truro is this 1 bedroomed specialist retirement apartment with River views. Benefiting from a level walk into the city centre and all the amenities on offer, this property will be highly attractive to a couple or single person. The accommodation briefly comprises; spacious entrance hallway, dual aspect lounge with a Juliet balcony, kitchen with a range of wall and base units and built in appliances, double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a bathroom.
The city of Truro is the retail and commercial centre of Cornwall, with the famous Cathedral lying at its heart. The city offers a unique mix of independent shops and multiples as well as an excellent collection of art galleries, bars, restaurants, cinema, The Hall for Cornwall and the Royal Cornwall Museum. The city is steeped in history and features many wonderful Georgian terraced streets which are rivalled only in the west by Bath. There are also a number of fine municipal gardens including Boscawen Park and Victoria Gardens, which have in the past won many awards in the Britain In Bloom competition. The city also lies at the centre of the Cornish transport network and has a mainline station to London Paddington.
Lowen Court was originally built by McCarthy and Stone Ltd and comprises of 44 apartments. Upon entering the main entrance hallway there is a residents lounge to the right with a small fitted kitchen area. A guest bedroom can also be found on this floor along with the laundry facilities. Each of the floors can be accessed via a lift.
Throughout the property there are emergency pull cords along with an emergency button in the bathroom. There is a Development Manager to help with the day to day enquiries in the complex throughout the day.
The property has an age restriction and potential purchasers must be over the age of 60 years. If however a couple is looking at buying the property together, one person must be over 60 and the other must be over 55.
Property ref: 121_2555_4341277
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64430801.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4341277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.