3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWoodgate Road, Woodgate, Chichester, West Sussex
- 2/3 bedroom chalet bungalow
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Refitted kitchen & bathroom
- Garage & ample off road parking
- Offered in fantastic condition
- EPC energy rating C (70)
The current owners have carried out a vast amount of improvements having replaced the heating and having the property redecorated, updated both the kitchen and bathroom and of course converting the loft space, making a wonderful master bedroom en-suite. This property is ideal for any buyer who isn't too keen on getting their hands dirty.The layout of the property is traditional in the sense that the living room overlooks the extensive front garden, a great size, it gives you an opportunity to spot the arrival of visitors! Being nestled at the end of the road I doubt you will see too many people. The kitchen is a fabulous space, well equipped and recently updated with plenty of work space for any keen cooks. You will find yourself kicking off your slippers to get the full benefit of the under-floor heating, this can also be enjoyed in the bathroom which is also very well equipped. The owners have done a great job of converting what was an unused storage space into wonderful bright accommodation. This bedroom has an impressive shower en-suite. You even have usable loft access with a door off the landing.You have ample parking for anything your heart desires and with a detached garage which has power and lighting. This is overall a great home!
What the Owner says:
Well, having lived here for over 10 years I can honestly say the location is superb! Once you’ve lived in such a quiet position it’s hard to even consider living in a normal residential road.There are some great walks close by which we enjoy. The only reason we’ve decided to move is to reduce our daily commuting times.We’ve tried to keep the property in good order having recently redecorated the property top to bottom, it is fresh and ready to move into!
- Kitchen: 12'0 x 11'7 (3.66m x 3.53m)
- Inner hall
- Living room: 17'5 into bay x 11'10 (5.31m x 3.61m)
- Dining room/bedroom 3: 11'11 x 11'0 (3.63m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 11'0 (3.63m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'6 x 9'4 (5.03m x 2.85m)
- En-suite shower room
- Front and rear garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64432610.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.