3 bedroom detached house for saleTop Road, Calow, Chesterfield
Sold by Us
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Dual Aspect Living Room
- Dining Area Form Part Of The Kitchen
- Modern Fitted Bathroom With White Suite
- Generous Rear Garden
- Off Street Car Parking and Detached Garage
- Gas Central Heating
- Full uPVC Double Glazing
- Energy Rating - D
A well maintained three bedroom detached house situated in the popular suburb of Calow. With an open plan kitchen/dining room and separate dual aspect living room on the ground floor. Three generous bedrooms along with a modern bathroom on the first floor. This property would be of possible interest to young families. Neutrally decorated throughout, well placed for local shops/amenities and within walking distance of Chesterfield Royal Hospital.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64437826.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795013457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.